← All conversations
Arts and culture
Halloween Latin Dance Night (Free!) at Blue Mermaid Island Grill
By Rae LambertKitteryMaking a planOctober 1, 2026
Once a month, the Fluere Latin Dance Collective hosts a free social at Blue Mermaid Island Grill, and this year it happens to fall on Halloween! Signo Latino Portland Maine and Fluere in collaboration for the first time is bringing you their first free Halloween dance party. We have an amazing DJ, beginner salsa & bachata lessons, then social dancing. Come early to eat dinner at 5:30 pm or have a drink at the bar. B…
Return to all local conversations · 0 replies
More local conversations
- I am planning to go see a few of the films at the Telluride Film Festival at the Portsmouth Music Hall on 9/27/26 · Other Seacoast — It’s going to be a rainy weekend so what’s better than a movie and some popcorn! I’m thinking of trying to go to the 12pm and 3pm showings, or the 3pm and 6:30pm showings, but I’m…
- Looking to find a great jewelry store to take my Girlfriend to look at rings. · Portsmouth — Looking to find a great jewelry store to take my Girlfriend to look at rings. Any place local to Portsmouth or Kittery that would be best. Looking for a family business that is tr…
- Tips for Mt Joy at Thompson's Point on 9/23 · Portland area — Sharing parking and food tips for anyone that is heading up to Thompson's for the Mt Joy show on Wednesday Sep 23rd. If anyone also wants to co-ordinate a meetup, even better. I u…
- Food, new friends and stimulating conversations · Newburyport / Amesbury — As a recentish transplant to the New England seacoast I’ve been lacking a sense of community and friends. Many people grew up here and have their cliques. I’ve lived all over the…
- Astral Travel · Portsmouth — Hi guys! I’m teaching Astral Travel class this Saturday from 10-2 if anyone is interested in coming! Whether you think you can or think you can’t you’re right! I’ll show you tips…
- Freelance doesn’t have to mean working alone. · Portsmouth — The Kahoots Collective is a free community for creative freelancers on the Seacoast — editors, writers, designers, photographers, marketers, artists, and more. We get together for…
- Anyone want to go see O.A.R. in Gilford on Sunday 9/13 at 6:30p? · Other Seacoast — Feeling nostalgic? I sort of am, but am holding back on ticket purchase unless I have someone to go with, could carpool or meet there. Ticket info on Ticketmaster.com.
- Hiking meeting people good conversation · Portsmouth — Im very active workout everyday but looking for something to do outdoors but i am. A senior individual so something age related
- For people who like to work with their hands, check out Port City Makerspace · Portsmouth — The facility has: A wood shop A metal shop An auto shop A sewing room A pottery studio Regular lessons offered and tours most Saturdays. https://www.portcitymakerspace.com/
- Meeting people · Other Seacoast — Local coastal living looking to me new friends
- New Hampshire Hiking · Durham — Hi all, I am itching to spend more time outside and would welcome folks who would also be interested in hiking or going for outdoor walks!
- 8/22 Kenny Mehler at The Stone Church · Newmarket — I have 4 extra tix for Kenny Mehler this Saturday at the stone church...I’ll give you name to will call. Only 4 available
- Seacoast walk club Sun 8/23 · Hampton — Just sharing info. They are meeting at 830AM, 954 Ocean Blvd (North Hampton state Park). 30 min yoga stretch to start, then a walk. Have not been to one of these yet but I love th…
- Live Freely Festival / Market Sat / Sun · Hampton — Excited for this event! Just wanted to let people know about it! 150 woman owned businesses will be there!!!
- Yellow House Blues Band at Jimmy's Aug 31st · Portsmouth — YHBB is a treat. They play all kinds of covers at virtuoso levels. Many of the members are on the faculty at Berklee school of music. This show is part of Jimmy's local artist ser…
- Where can I find the best espresso martini in Portsmouth? · Portsmouth — I’ve got the afternoon to myself and the day off from work - looking for a new one to try!
- Golf, hiking · Portsmouth — Looking for a golf buddy and hiking enthusiast!
